Finance and Sales Dashboard
- Gross Margin: The sales revenue a company retains after incurring the direct costs associated with producing the goods it sells, and the services it provides
- Net Sales: The sum of a company's gross sales minus its returns, allowances, and discounts. Net sales calculations are not always transparent externally.
- Gross Profit Margin%: Used to assess a company's financial health and business model by revealing the amount of money left over from sales after deducting the cost of goods sold.
- Current Assets: Cash and other assets that are expected to be converted to cash within a year.
- Current Liabilities: Amounts due to be paid to creditors within twelve months.
- Current Ratio: A liquidity ratio that measures a company's ability to pay short-term obligations or those due within one year.
- Total Liabilities: The aggregate debt and financial obligations owed by a business to individuals and organizations at any specific period
- Total Equity: The value left in the company after subtracting total liabilities from total assets
- Debt to Equity: Ratio is calculated by dividing a company's total liabilities by its shareholder equity