|This BI dashboard helps in providing information to the management of an organization for planning, analyzing, benchmarking and to make economic decisions. True business intelligence can provide simple, practical and affordable relief to the management and organization.
1. Gross Margin: The sales revenue a company retains after incurring the direct costs associated with producing the goods it sells, and the services it provides
2. Net Sales: The sum of a company's gross sales minus its returns, allowances, and discounts. Net sales calculations are not always transparent externally.
3. Gross Profit Margin%: Used to assess a company's financial health and business model by revealing the amount of money left over from sales after deducting the cost of goods sold.
4. Current Assets: Cash and other assets that are expected to be converted to cash within a year.
5. Current Liabilities: Amounts due to be paid to creditors within twelve months.
6. Current Ratio: A liquidity ratio that measures a company's ability to pay short-term obligations or those due within one year.
7. Total Liabilities: The aggregate debt and financial obligations owed by a business to individuals and organizations at any specific period
8. Total Equity: The value left in the company after subtracting total liabilities from total assets
9. Debt to Equity: Ratio is calculated by dividing a company's total liabilities by its shareholder equity
**Images courtesy - Google
All Rights Reserved © waysaheadglobal.com 2019