|This study will provide near-real-time insights into expenses which further can present clear vision, and allows finance and business to make more progressive decisions.
1. Employee Count: Total Strength of Employees in an Organization.
2. Actual Amount: Actual Amount is the sum of Actual Expense over a period.
3. Budgeted Amount: Budgeted amount is the sum of Budgeted amount for a specific period.
4. Inventory Turnover: The Inventory Turnover KPI indicates how efficiently a company sells and replaces its inventory during a period.
5. Budget Variance: Budget Variance is also a frequently used project management KPI, indicating how projected budgets vary compared to actual budget totals.
6. Line Items in Budget: The line items in a budget help managers and project leaders to keep track of expenditures in a more detailed way.
7. Budget Creation Cycle Time: The Budget Creation Cycle Time indicates the period used to research, plan and agree on a company’s budget.
8. Miscellaneous Expenses: This financial KPI shows the current payments a company is due to vendors (Anyone who provides goods or services to an organization or individuals).
9. Payment Error Rate: The Payment Error Rate displays the percentage of incoming or outgoing payments that were not completed due to a processing error.
**Images courtesy - Google
All Rights Reserved © waysaheadglobal.com 2019